Job descriptionLocation Gibraltar, Gibraltar Hours 35 Do you want to be part of a team who likes to go above and beyond for their customers to give that top notch service? The 888 VIP department are looking for a new VIP Team Leader to lead a team of VIP Account Managers who ensure their customers are well looked after. If you have Team Leader experience and a background in the gaming industry, then look no further! What you will be doing Ensure the delivery of excellent customer service to our VIP members across all statuses and help enhance customer retention. Ensure all VIP responsibilities are adhered to within business expectations. Propose action and take responsibility for training, personal and professional development of team members and checking progress. Drive the culture for continuous improvement while conducting regular review sessions with the team. Monitor the quality, policy adherence and efficiency of services delivered by the team. Act as first point of escalation for client disputes and issues and resolve manager cases. Take initiative to identify current and potential problems and determine the best solution, involving and /or managing the people and resources required. Take an active part in planning and implementing future department strategies to continually improve the team as well as service provided. Who we are looking for We are committed to responsible gambling, and we are looking for people who can support our ethos. To apply to this post, you will: Have proven Team Leader experience in a gaming or gambling background. Customer service and sales experience with excellent communication skills. Ability to build effective internal and external working relationships. Operates well in a dynamic and fast changing environment and able to work under pressure. What we offer Our roles offer more than just a job, you’ll become part of the 888 family! We have created an environment where our people can thrive. Check out some of the fantastic benefits on offer: Financial: Competitive salary, pension, and bonus schemes. Hybrid working: Our Gibraltar-based employees can work from home up to 80% of the time with 20% of office time built in to ensure we get some face-to-face collaborative team time - and the chance for a coffee and a catch-up! Employees living in Spain and working in Gibraltar are required to work from the office 80% of the time. Holiday entitlement: 31 days per calendar year, including Bank Holidays. Pension scheme, life assurance & critical illness cover: Safeguarding your financial future and offering you peace of mind. Perks and discounts: Discounts at a range of high-street retailers. Healthcare: We prioritise your health and well-being, offering comprehensive healthcare benefits including private medical cover worldwide. Health & wellbeing: Tools and services to help support your well-being. Social activities: With 888, you will enjoy company-paid outings and company parties with all the trimmings. More about 888 Gibraltar We are one of the world’s leading betting and gaming companies. In 2022, the Group acquired the international (non-US) business of William Hill to create a global industry leader. Headquartered in Gibraltar and listed in London, the Group operates from 15 offices worldwide and employs over 12,000 people globally. The Group's mission is to lead the gambling world in creating the best betting and gaming experiences, bringing unrivalled moments of excitement to people's day-to-day lives. It achieves this by developing state-of-the-art technology and content-rich products that provide fun, fair and safe betting and gaming entertainment to customers worldwide. The Group owns and operates internationally renowned brands, including 888casino, 888sport, 888poker, William Hill and Mr Green. In addition, the Group operates the SI Sportsbook brand in the US in partnership with Authentic Brands Group. 888 is a part of 888 William Hill. Apply At 888, we prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion for the benefit of our company, employees, and communities. We foster a welcoming and safe workplace that values all forms of diversity and provides opportunities for growth. Sound good? Then you belong at our place! The first step in the recruitment process is kickstarting your application, followed by an initial screening call and an interview stage. Apply today to kickstart your application with the 888 family!
All Related Listed jobs
911 Staffing Ltd Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England 2 days ago
Bouygues Energies & Services UK Swinton, North Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England 6 days ago
North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust Stoke-on-Trent, England 5 days ago
Berry Global, Inc Beccles, England 51 days ago
Britannia Hotels Kingston upon Hull, England 3 days ago